Dr. Burt A Ginsburg is an expert in his field. With over 50 years of combined experience in specialized eye care, Retina Vitreous Associates provides the latest in cutting-edge treatments of eye disorders.
Burt A. Ginsburg, M.D.
- University of Wisconsin, B.A.
- University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences, M.D. – Straight medicine internship
- University of Tennessee Dept. of Cardiology – Cardiology Research
- Retina Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Cullen Eye Institute, and McPherson Associates
- Vitreo-Retinal Foundation in Memphis , Tenn.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Schepens International Society
- Aspen Retinal Detachment Society
- American Medical Association